Sunday, May 11, 2008

Act 1 Scenes 1 & 2

Cheers! It's true the journey has begun. At the moment Atem, Sasha, Emma and I are being hosted by Faith in London. We had a smooth ride from Burlington to NYC to London. A bit exhausted but sheer excitement in anticipation for our final destination.
Highlights thus far:
Atem was a superstar in JFK. The security guard recognized his last name Deng and asked," Did you write a book? " She was referring to What is the What? She is reading it and thought she'd found the famous author.

Ok London calls. I'll finish this entry in a bit.

5 comments:

charlie said...

Annie,

LOVE YOUR BLOG.

Hope today is a good one!

Thinking of you : )

Kate

jessme53 said...

Hey Annie... Congrat's on you venture and how exciting it must be. Your mom forwarded your Blog info to me and I will be living your trip thru your eyes words and photos like everyone else. Your a beautiful girl who knows and goes for what she wants!! Keep us in touch while your on your adventure... I'll be watching for your postings! Enjoy the wonders of the world and keep safe! email me anytime -- Sirmugsy@gmail.com

Love and wishing you the best Judy Maynard

Laurie said...

Hi Annie~

I'm so happy & proud of you.

Please be SAFE!!!

OX Laurie

Unknown said...

Annie,
How are you? I am so proud of you and I cannot wait hear about your trip.
cheers.
aduei

Tony Berry said...

I hope the trip is filled with unexpected joys and delights! I know this will be a life changing experience for you, and look forward to reading all about it!
Safe travels.
Tony B